7 Reasons To Rent A Mailbox
Private Mailbox Rental Service In Wilmington, DE
Safety, Security & Convenience
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at Seven Shipping. Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Privacy – You don’t have to publish your home address, especially beneficial to local business owners who have a home office.
- Security – When you have a private mailbox rental, your packages and mail are kept safe until you pick them up.
- Mobility – You can move around in town but your mail always goes to the same place. Reliability – With a private mailbox rental someone is always there to receive important letters or packages.
- Convenience – The U.S. Postal Service doesn’t receive packages from other carriers like UPS or FedEx. A private mailbox service can receive packages from all carriers. Receive email notification when there is mail in your personal mailbox.
- Get a Street Address – A street address is usually mandatory for online shopping while a PO Box is not acceptable.
Free Package Forwarding Service – Our special service! We will forward your package using any shipping carriers you want.
Have A Question About Our Mailbox Services?
To find out more about private mailbox rentals or to reserve your mailbox number, call 302-524-0096 or click the button below to send us a message.